"I will plant in the wilderness the cedar tree... that they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the Lord hath done this." Isaiah 41:19-20

Workbox Lesson Planner



Summer has been flying by! We have had so much going on, that I haven't had much time for the computer. My two oldest girls are at horse camp this week and my 19 year old son has decided to move in with my mom and dad for the time being. So... this week, it's just me and my husband along with our two youngest girls at home. It's really been quiet.

So, with all of this quiet time... I have been catching up on all that laundry I got behind on during two weeks at campmeeting/ my two week bout of the flu/ten days in Atlanta/two weeks of company/and 1 week of VBS. I have also been deep cleaning my family room/homeschool room in preparation for the new school year. I have also been planning my curriculum for 2010-2011. I love planning for our school year!

I want to share my new Workbox Planner Form with you. It is simple, nothing fancy, but is what I am using this year. I do only have space for 10 boxes as that is what I am using. I hope you enjoy!

I'll let you know which books we'll be using this coming year soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment